- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 1-2 cups baby kale leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon + 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup (260g) store-bought hummus (no preservatives)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, pierce with a fork and rub with salt. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until cooked.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, place the kale, chili, oil salt and pepper on a baking sheet with parchment paper and toss to combine. Cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. of olive oil and add chopped onions. Sauté until golden brown. (about 15-18 minutes)
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half, and top with the hummus, caramelized onion and crispy kale to serve.
Get Your Free Ayurveda Tips Sheet
Subscribe to my newsletter and uplevel your energy with Ayurveda wisdom