- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup agave or maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2½ cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- Whisk egg whites to stiff peaks with a hand blender.
- Gently whisk in honey and salt. Fold in coconut flakes.
- Place bowl in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill a melon baller with batter (firmly packed)
- Release batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until macaroons are golden brown.
- Cool for at least an hour. Serve and enjoy!