- This event has passed.
Ayurveda Immersion Seasonal Retreat Day
10 March @ 11:00 - 16:00 CET€60.00
This Season’s Ayurveda Immersion
Each season, we dive deep into the Ayurveda habits and practice techniques with a small group of enthusiasts ready to immerse themselves deeper to unlock all the incredible benefits of Ayurveda. This is a facillitated, collaborative experience to help us get over our stuck-ness so we can get healthier & happier, and a great way to experience what it’s like to be in Susan’s inner circle, and most importantly experience the deep current of community.
- Welcome, tea and icebreaker
- Ayurvedic Potluck & recipe exchange. Bring a vegetarian dish to share. Bring an index card with a list of ingredients, and we’ll discuss the Ayurvedic qualities of the foods as we enjoy each other’s recipes
- Mindfulness Bodywork Lesson & Partner Exchange. You’ll get a great introduction to this profound technique in which you will awaken muscles in yourself and get them to participate to help with smooth movement. You will be able to feel the difference immediately when you walk around!
- Awareness movement lesson
- Partner exchange
- Vision Boards Guided envisioning of you stepping into your healthiest life to date, and creation of your own personal vision boards to lift us from the winter blues
- Sharing Circle Closing sacred sharing circle
What to bring:
- Vitality Recharge members can bring 1 friend for free!
- notebook & pen
- For the Potluck
- Potluck dish – hearty vegetarian dish, about 4-6 servings. Post in the forum if you’re bringing soup, a warm salad, main dish, cold salad, sweet.
- Index card with ingredients of your dish
- For the Mindfulness Bodywork
- Yoga mat or other of similar length to cushion you as you lay down
- Blanket for over the yoga mat
- For the Vision Boards:
- inspiring magazines & books to cut up and share for our vision boards
- tape or glue
- For the Circle
- a sacred symbol to place in the center
Everyone is asked to bring a vegetarian potluck dish. This makes for a wonderful sharing and recipe exchange. Here’s some inspiration! If anyone needs to supplement, it’s very easy to get a delicious variety of homemade soup at
Vitality Recharge Members: Free, plus bring a friend for free.
HOW TO JOIN:
Everyone is welcome! Pre-registration required. This event is free for all students of Vitality Recharge. If you are not currently enrolled in one of our Vitality Recharge Programs, you may purchase a ticket using the link below.