- This event has passed.
Fall Seasonal Retreat Day
Saturday 23 November 2019 @ 13:30 - 17:30 CET€59
This Season’s Ayurveda Immersion
- Welcome, tea and icebreaker
- Ayurvedic Potluck & recipe exchange. Bring a vegetarian dish to share. Bring an index card with a list of ingredients, and we’ll discuss the Ayurvedic qualities of the foods as we enjoy each other’s recipes
- Mindfulness Bodywork Lesson & Partner Exchange. You’ll get a great introduction to this profound technique in which you will awaken muscles in yourself and get them to participate to help with smooth movement. You will be able to feel the difference immediately when you walk around!
- Awareness movement lesson
- Partner exchange
- Vision Boards Guided envisioning of you stepping into your healthiest life to date, and creation of your own personal vision boards to lift us from the winter blues
- Sharing Circle Closing sacred sharing circle
What to bring:
- Vitality Recharge members can bring 1 friend for free!
- notebook & pen
For the Potluck
- Potluck dish – hearty vegetarian dish, about 4-6 servings. Post in the forum if you’re bringing soup, a warm salad, main dish, cold salad, sweet.
- Index card with ingredients of your dish
For the Mindfulness Bodywork
- Yoga mat or other of similar length to cushion you as you lay down
- Blanket for over the yoga mat
For the Vision Boards:
- inspiring magazines & books to cut up and share for our vision boards
- tape or glue
For the Circle
- a sacred symbol to place in the center
Everyone is asked to bring a vegetarian potluck dish. This makes for a wonderful sharing and recipe exchange. Here’s some inspiration! If anyone needs to supplement, it’s very easy to get a delicious variety of homemade soup at Soep en Zo directly on the corner of the Atma Ayurveda office.
Vitality Recharge Members: Free, plus bring a friend for free.
HOW TO JOIN:
Everyone is welcome! Pre-registration required. This event is free for all students of Vitality Recharge. If you are not currently enrolled in one of our Vitality Recharge Programs, you may purchase a ticket using the link below.