- 1 pound potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1.25 lbs. chicken breasts, cut into thick strips
- 2 medium onions, finely diced
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Sea salt & fresh pepper
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. grainy mustard
- Juice of a large lemon (or 2 small)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 390F.
- In an oven-safe skillet, sauté onions in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat until softened (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat.
- In the same skillet, place potato slices on top in an even layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cover loosely with foil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until soft.
- In the meantime, whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take the pan out of the oven, and place raw chicken on top of potatoes in an even layer.
- Pour the sauce on top, making sure everything is well coated.
- Place a few sprigs of rosemary in the sauce. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and bake for 15 more minutes. To get a crisp, turn on your boiler for the last few minutes!
Get Your Free Ayurveda Tips Sheet
Subscribe to my newsletter and uplevel your energy with Ayurveda wisdom