Menopause By Design
Take control to shape your best decade yet!
You’re an intelligent, accomplished woman who deserves to feel great again.
You know not to put up with peri-menopause and menopause misery.
You work too hard to feel lousy in your body, drag yourself through the day, and not be expressing your full self.
You’re ready to lose that stubborn weight, to stop feeling wired & tired, to being so exhausted you can’t sleep.
You’ve decided hormone replacement, antidepressants and sleeping pills is not the end solution for you.
You’re starting to hear a stronger inner voice and sense your true purpose.
You know you have it in you to feel vibrant & aligned.
Ayurveda Is Effective For Menopause
I stand for radical menopause relief.I believe it is every woman’s right to come into her own as she ages. To me this means:
- cultivating her wisdom,
- feeling great in her body,
- knowing her strengths,
- composting her history
- embracing her beautiful, imperfect self
- integrating her shadows,
- contributing to change the world around her,
- being sensual beyond expectations,
- invoking change like never before,
- feeling incredible in her physical body and confident she’s positioning herself for health in the decades to come,
- reigniting her creative obsessions and
- hearing a positive, rather than punishing, inner voice
I am a leader in the menopause revolution, shedding the taboos attached to menopause that increase the doubt and anxiety already activated by our physical changes
Loss of control
is something that we do not care to admit to freely, but it is common to every woman facing her menopause years, not just you.
I don’t recognize myself anymore
Menopause is a time of deeper transformation & reinventing yourself. I’ll step you through practices how to rediscover the joy you’ve been missing, deepen your self inquiry, and even reinvent your sexual self.
WHAT SAVVY WOMEN KNOW:
if you never get around to actually doing what you know you should do, it’s time to stop trying to do it alone. I will show you how to easefully automate the things that make the difference between a path of disease and the adventure of wellness.
It can feel like you’re in the middle of a storm.
You may even question who you are – that’s actually a normal part of the process! But learn to throw down your anchor. Don’t suffer the waves, learn to surf them. There are some things you can only learn in a storm, not in calm water. Don’t be someone who misses the opportunity for transformation being presented to you because you’re trying to grin & bear the physical symptoms when you’re barely getting through each day.
The best lessons for living fully are learned on stormy seas not calm waters
I guide online transformational programs for women wanting natural Ayurvedic solutions for radiant health.
I’ve spent the past 10 years helping clinic clients & leading groups to transform their vitality. It’s such a shame when clever, vibrant people with so much desire for joy, get dulled and locked down by anxiety, stress, overwhelm, and even hormones. Especially when the key to unlocking it is within arms’ reach. I know how to get you to tap into your full & enduring energy resources. I can get you from “I should” to “I did”, simply by awakening better body habits. What’s great is they start giving back fast. What’s better is they’ll keep helping you for decades to come. These are the skills that free up your time to live more purposefully & passionately!
Like many of the participants in my courses, my greatest desire is for impact.
I believe that women reclaiming & re-prioritizing their self-care contributes to larger change needed to bring about true equality. By supporting women to heal themselves, each woman becomes strengthened to hear her own internal compass & apply her unique talents and energy towards the change she wants to see in her inner world, in close relationships and in the world around her.
The spiritual, mind and body transformations in Menopause can feel like a storm. Whether you get battered on the rocks or become the master of your ship is up to you.
I want to help you calm the physical symptoms to step into your next decade of life with open arms and an open heart.
Don’t just hold on and wait for the storms of life to pass
Learn to dance in the rain
Warning Signs of Hormone Trouble
- History of period problems
- Hot flashes
- Stubborn weight gain
- Mood swings
- Low Libido
- Waking to pee regularly
- Low resistance to stress or burnout
- Wired & tired…always exhausted but can’t sleep
- Vaginal dryness, pain during sex
- Not feeling like yourself anymore
- Premature wrinkles and dryness
- Brain fog
- Thyroid problems
- Hair Loss
- Blood pressure changes
- Heart palpitations
- Bone density loss
- Leaky Bladder
- Breast health concerns
- Pelvic floor health
- Pain & inflammation
- Surgical removal of ovaries & uterus
- Digestive & metabolic down-shift
Is it just all over from here?
Why does it feel like can’t I rely on my body anymore? Forgetfulness, hot flashes, vaginal dryness, anxiousness, being dissatisfied, restless, exhausted but can’t sleep, anger, brain fog
Introducing Menopause By Design
A 3-Week Immersion to get started doing Ayurvedic solutions for naturally easeful menopause. You’ll learn to leverage the basics and we’ll open the conversation for:
- Never-been-so-inspired explanation of hormones
- Ayurveda’s approach and tips
- How knowing your period history contributes to getting relief in menopause
- Ups & downs of hormones cycles
- Food, lifestyle and environmental hormone disruptors
- Digestive effect on hormones
- Hormone replacement therapy – how to mitigate the effects, how to transition, and whether you should
- Stress Effect & adrenal burnout
- Creating SPACE & TIME with tactical stress management
- Techniques for Heat Release & Grounding
- Building back resilience from years of depletion, fatigue, and hormone imbalance
- Digestive effect on hormones, and changing the picture of weight gain &
- Food sensitivities
- Integrating your emotional self: overcoming & transforming anxiety, depression, sense of los
- Replenishing your energy bank: Ayurvedic rejuvenation
- Radiant beauty & skin
Next Dates: 3, 10, 17 July
Time: 18:45-19:45 CET (Amsterdam time zone 6:45pm-7:45pm)
What's IncludedSPECIAL OFFER
- 3 Live Calls dedicated to personalized coaching with Susan and learning others troubleshooting their menopause relief.
- 3 Weekly Video Lessons to help you understand Ayurveda’s approach and make changes faster, including symptom relief, what to eat, how to move, and energy-enhancing techniques
- 2 Laser Coaching Sessions with Susan with 20 minutes dedicated to making the information specific to you, and lift you over hurdles if you get stuck.
- Easy upgrade to private consultations for Ayurvedic advice or treatment programs
- Access to people as committed as you are to evolve their lives. Together our strong, dynamic community will make your health upgrade fun & light.
- Weekly email from me outlining a focus of the week to keep you on track, inspired, and focus.
- Invitation for you and a friend to the next Atma Ayurveda Seasonal Retreat Day
- Access to online resources in the Atma Member Hub
- Bonus materials to help you: recipes, tip sheets, reflection sheets
- Deep discount opportunity to join the expanded course starting this autumn
- Plus new clients add Welcome Consults program for just €200
Ready for change
There is nothing more cleansing than the feeling of air after a storm. Think about the before and after: before there is a huge buildup of tension, charge, and crescendo towards chaos. After, the air is a spacious neutral. The light is different. There is a freshness, and all the rubbish has been cleared away, and a new start is possible. Sometimes we need a storm to clear out the debris built up in our lives. And sometimes, you need caring guidance to help you do it.
“Every doctor told me the same thing. It’s just your hormones. But they never helped me balance them and get my life back. Susan did. I am so grateful to her and this program. I started seeing the effect almost immediately after a few of her suggestions. What I liked best was she didn’t create a whole new lifestyle for me. Just simple things to integrate into my life that are easy to follow.”
“The results I got were definitely worth it. I don’ think there is any pricetag for expressing the feeling of having control over your health and knowing how to improve your health. I know that what I’ve learned and the way the information has been transferred to me has changed my life. I have read many books about Ayurveda and never have implemented what I read in such a way.”
“Before the course, I was not able to control snacking in the evening, I was eating a lot of sugar in the daytime, and feeling really frustrated with myself because I would start things but lose the path. I felt sluggish in the morning and blamed myself because I just kept doing the wrong thing knowing it’s not good. The headaches I had from overeating are gone. I’m getting control over the eating, and also from exercise in the morning. “
When are the weekly calls?
Dates: 3, 10, 17 July
Time: 18:45-19:45 CET (6:45pm-7:45pm Amsterdam time zone)
What if I have to miss a call?
No problem. The calls will be recorded so you can listen later. You’ll be able to ask questions & stay engaged in the group forum, and with the lessons to keep you on track.
Sounds great, but I also want more personalized attention. Can I do the program privately?
You can easily select to add consultations alongside the program. Grab savings on the Welcome Consults program in your welcome email after signing up.