Tips & Techniques
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon of turmeric powder to 1 cup boiling water. Steep for 5-10
- Strain through a cheesecloth and remove all super fine powder particles.
- This turmeric /kurkuma eyewash tea should be no warmer than baby-bottle temperature. Check the temperature on your wrist before applying.
- Tilt the head so the affected eye is lower to gravity, so as not to infect the good eye.
- Using a sanitized eyecup, apply the strained turmeric tea to the affected eye. Move the eyeball around for several seconds.
- Repeat several times a day until the eye ecology is normalized.
- If an infection persists, see your physician.
Learn more easy home remedies-
Get Your Free Ayurveda Tips Sheet
Subscribe to my newsletter and uplevel your energy with Ayurveda wisdom